The Falcon design was influenced and road tested by a team of artists who want an incredibly smooth feel and simple adjust-ability. The settings are dialled-in at the factory, so it feels good right out of the bag with only minor adjustments needed to fit individual tastes. That means more time playing and less time adjusting.
- The interchangeable drives (sold separately part # ACF-DD, and ACF-SD) allow players to purchase only one pedal, but still have the freedom to experiment with the differences between chain, strap, and direct drive feels. It also enables double-pedal players to use different drives for each pedal to balance the feel between the left and right feet.
- The interchangeable beater weights, variable foot-board height, and adjustable beater angle allow for simple and fine adjustment of torque and power.
- The smaller size of the base-plate makes it easy to position a double-pedal around snare stand legs and closer to the hi-hat pedal.
- Self-Adjusting Hoop Clamp
- Interchangeable Beater Weights
- Interchangeable Drives (sold separately part # ACF-DD, and ACF-SD)
- Foot-board Height Adjustment
- Reduced Base Plate Size
- Beater Angle Adjustment