Here at Sky Music we're proud to offer a great range of products that are 100% sourced from the authorised Australian distributor of each brand.
We all know that every now and then things don't quite go according to plan, and sometimes an item we buy might develop an issue that needs addressing. Each one of our suppliers are are very supportive and easy to deal with during the rare times we need to work with them to resolve a customer's issue under warranty. So we try to make it as easy as possible to get a problem resolved so you can get your music gear back to enjoy for years to come.
All new products are sold with the supplier's limited warranties. The terms of the warranty vary depending upon the supplier and product. Please call 03 9546 0188 for further details or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch as soon as possible! Except to the extent required by law or to the extent otherwise specified, Sky Music provides no separate warranty.
Here at Sky Music, we want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your new product for any reason you may return it for a refund, exchange or store credit within 30 days of purchase. Please read below for conditions, exemptions and procedures. For metro-Melbourne orders we charge a flat rate of $18 for change of mind swaps and exchanges & returns and staff will advise for interstate, rural and Victorian areas outside of the metro-Melbourne area.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, brand new and in the same condition that you received it. Items must also be in original packaging with all protective plastic in place. If any of these conditions are not met we reserve the right to reject the return or apply a restocking fee. Items that have been opened may also be accepted at our discretion. Items must be strictly returned within 30 days of purchase. Please do not return items you think will not meet the above criteria. If unsure, please contact us. The customer will be responsible for paying for their own shipping costs when returning the item.
Several types of items are non returnable due to specific reasons. These include:
- Products that cannot be taken back due to sanitary and hygiene reasons (eg. Woodwind, Brass, Harps, Earphones and Microphones)
- Bulky and Oversized Products (eg. Acoustic/ Digital Pianos)
- Special Orders
- Studio19 Rental Orders
To initiate a return please provide the requested information in the "Returns & Exchanges Form". We will get back to you as possible with a Return Authorisation and instructions. Once your return is received and inspected, we will contact to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, we will process the return as a refund, exchange or store credit as quickly as possible.
'Change of Mind' returns, exchanges and swaps:
We understand and accept change of mind returns if your order isn't quite what you expected! These rules also apply to exchanges and swaps for any reason, and fall under the 30-Day Returns Policy.
For metro-Melbourne orders we charge a flat rate of $18 for returns and staff will advise for interstate, rural and Victorian areas outside of the metro-Melbourne area. You can call, email or speak to us on our Live Chat if you have any issues!
If you are unsure or have any questions please contact us anytime!
- Invoice/ Order Number
- Item you would like to Return
- Serial Number
- Are you requesting a Refund, Store Credit or Exchange?
- Reason for Return
- Any additional information
Advertised prices on items that are sold out are subject to change when ordering new stock, either for special orders or shop stock.
Price Match Policy
At Sky Music, we’re happy to price match if you can find a lower price in Australia*. Items must fit the following criteria:
- Exactly the same item, i.e. same colour, paint, model, style or size etc.
- Item must be in stock at the competitor’s store.
- Item cannot be B-Stock, scratch & dent or similar
- Item cannot be a part of a sale, i.e. further discounts because of a sale, clearance or similar.
We have a Price Match request form linked to every product on our online store, so you can request price matches online. Price Match requests will be responded to within 24 hours, and in the event your price match fits all criteria and is approved, you will receive a discount code to add at the Checkout for our matched price.
* We do not price-match third party seller websites such as Amazon, eBay, AliExpress or similar. If you're unsure, contact us!
Lay-By & Special Order items
Yes! We offer lay-by on any item you may wish to buy in-store or over the phone if you’d like to secure an item. Special Order items (i.e. products ordered in especially for you) are considered a lay-by and adhere to the same rules as lay-bys, stated below.
We take a 20% non-refundable deposit on any lay-by and you have three months to complete payment on your purchase. In the event of a change of mind or if you’re unable to complete payments, the initial 20% deposit is forfeit, but any further payments will be refunded immediately.
- For special order items, a 20% non-refundable deposit is taken when placing the order, and your three-month lay-by begins when the item arrives in-store, which you will be notified of. In the event of a change of mind or if you’re unable to complete payments, the initial 20% deposit is forfeit and any further payments will be refunded immediately.
- Once the 20% non-refundable deposit is taken, we cannot alter the sale price after the price is agreed on and deposit has been paid. Paying a deposit is agreement to a sale price.