Compact, affordable, and loaded with features, the PodTrak™ P4 makes it easy to capture professional quality audio wherever you’re recording your podcasts.
The P4’s mic inputs feature Zoom’s professional quality preamps. Providing up to 70dB of gain, the P4 can be used with the most demanding microphones.
With 4 independent headphone outputs, each with a dedicated volume control, everyone can hear it all.
The P4 makes it easy to incorporate remote interviews. Just connect your phone to the P4 with a TRRS cable. Or connect your computer via USB to your favorite conferencing software. With the P4’s built-in mix-minus feature, echo and feedback will automatically be eliminated.
The P4 can serve as a 2-input, 2-output audio interface, allowing you to record directly to your computer, Android or iOS* device. With the P4 you can also live-stream your podcast.
- 4 XLR microphone inputs and multitrack recording allows up to 4 hosts or sound sources to be recorded at once
- Switchable phantom power enables the use of condenser microphones
- Programmable Sound Pads trigger sound effects and intro music as needed
- USB output allows you to record straight into your DAW
- Onboard effects let you customize your sound
- Mix-Minus automatically adjusts the input volume of phone interviews
- 4 headphone outputs with individual volume controls
- 3.5 hours of continuous operation on fresh batteries
- Simultaneous Rec Tracks: 4 (SD card)
- Simultaneous Play Tracks: 4 (SD card)
- Sample Rate: 44.1kHz
- Bit Depth: 16-bit
- Compression: Yes
- Phantom Power: Yes
- Number of Mic Preamps: 4
- Audio Interface: Yes
- Computer Connectivity: USB (2 x 2)
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR (mic), 2 x XLR (mic/line), 1 x 1/8" TRRS (BTA-2)
- Analog Outputs: 4 x 1/8" TRS (headphones)
- USB: 1 x USB-C (audio), 1 x USB-C (power)
- Storage: SD Card Slot ; SDHC (32GB max), SDXC (512GB max)
- Power: 2 x AA Batteries / USB 5V DC
- Height: 1.85"
- Depth: 6.10"
- Width: 4.40"
- Weight: 0.64 lbs.