The versatility, projection and dynamic range is what professional drummers around the world have come to expect from Yamaha Drums with no compromise on the finish quality.
- All-maple shells give Tour Custom drums their warm, bright tone. These shells are designed with a 6 ply-5.6 mm / 45 degree bearing edge that adds tonal depth and quick response and provides just the right amount of sustain.
- Newly-designed 2.3 mm Inverse Dyna Hoop controls the natural overtones inherent to all-maple drums and focuses the fundamental tone of the shell.
- Shells feature exclusive Yamaha absolute lugs. Their sophisticated design adds a touch of class to the drums.
- Improved P Type Strainer is designed for ease of grip and smooth operation. Butt side also offers adjustable height. Strainer lever utilizes a silicon rubber for secure locking with quiet operation.
- Inverse Dyna Hoop (10Hole)
- Absolute Lug
- 6ply 5.6mm Maple Shell
- 2.7mm Snare Bed
- P type Butt Side, Release Side Strainer
- Remo Coated Ambassdor Heads
- 20 Strand/High Carbon Steel Snare Wire
- 45 degree / R1.5 Bearing Edge