The CLP Series of digital pianos utilizes cutting-edge technology to recreate the experience of performing on a grand piano, allowing the pianist to play the keys with many variations of speed and depth to achieve an unlimited variation in tone and create uniquely personal performances. With expressive capabilities approaching those of a grand piano, the CLP-700 Series is sure to make playing the piano so much more enjoyable than ever before.
The Yamaha CLP-785 is the flagship of upright piano style model of the Clavinova CLP Series, featuring a counterweighted GrandTouch keyboard and the finest sound system in the series.
- New Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial piano samples, new Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer binaural sampling
- 53 voices + 14 Drum/SFX Kits + 480 XG voices, including 4 fortepiano voices (Scarlatti Piano/Mozart Piano/Beethoven Piano/Chopin Piano)
- Improved VRM (Virtual Resonance Modeling)
- Grand Expression Modeling
- GrandTouch™ keyboard with counterweights, 88-key Linear Graded Hammers
- GP Response Damper Pedal
- (50 W + 50 W + 50 W) x 2 amplifiers
- Grand Acoustic Imaging
- (16 cm + 8 cm + 2.5 cm (dome) + transducer) x 2 speaker system, Spruce Cone speaker
- USB Audio Recorder (Playback/Recording: WAV)
- 20 rhythms
- Built-in Bluetooth® audio
- Wireless connection to the Smart Pianist app via Bluetooth® MIDI
- Touch sensor control panel
TO APPLY FOR THE YAMAHA CLAVINOVA WEB REDEMPTION OFFER
- Purchase a new Clavinova Digital piano
- Submit an eligible Claim Redemption Form via the above url, which YMA must receive by 5pm 1st of April 2023
- “Proof of Purchase” means an original tax invoice clearly confirming a Purchase. The Proof of Purchase must clearly specify:
- The Participating Product that was purchased.
- The Participating Retail Store in which the eligible Product was purchased.
- The date that the eligible product was purchased during the Yamaha Clavinova Cash Back Sale period and prior to the claim being made.
- Ensure your eligible Clavinova purchase is paid in full
- “Proof of Model Number” means proof of the model number of a eligible Product by Yamaha.”
- “Proof of Serial Number” means proof of the serial number of the eligible Product purchased.
- “Purchase” means making full and final payment for an eligible Product to the Authorised Yamaha Music Australia Dealer during the Yamaha Clavinova Cash Back Sale period.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For a full list of T&Cs click here.