Taking drum hardware in a totally different direction, Pearl's Cymbal Boomerang creates a functionally superior -and visually stunning- statement for the drummer who wants to stand out.
Utilizing the universal positioning of Pearl's GyroLock tilter, the Boomerang's unique curved boom arm allows positioning of cymbals and other percussion accessories around other items in the set-up.
The clamps on each Boomerang arm can also be interconnected with existing hardware and other Cymbal Boomerangs; for more efficient set-ups and previously impossible mounting solutions around the kit.
- GyroLock Tilters are infinitely adjustable and provide 360 degree range of motion for precise positioning with one-step convenience.
- Connect the CHC100 to other CHC200 Boomerang arms for interesting combinations. CHC200 expandable attachment clamp connects easily to stand/arm piping from 5/8” to 1-1/8” and features locking dual axis ratchet.
- Included multi-angle removable cymbal tilter can slide to any position on the Boomerang Curved Arm and lock into place with included memory lock.
- Pearl’s WingLoc Quick Release Wing Nut snaps open and snaps closed for super quick removal and attachment.
- Our Felt/Foam Cymbal Washers allow four-way control of cymbal “ring” by mixing and matching the “hard” and “soft” surfaces of the washers.
- The seat cup is specially designed for normal “floating” or reversed “locked” action to prevent noise during recording.