Whether you chose the versatile 9700 straight/boom cymbal stand, beefy 9710 straight stand or new 9701 low model, you'll be playing a cymbal stand that's used by more top professionals than any other. Drummer-friendly features like toothless tilter with TechLock, adjustable cymbal seat, integrated memory locks and heavy-gauge tubing make these stands road worthy and reliable beyond compare.
1" upper tube, 1 1/4" base tube
maximum cymbal seat height 65"
- Cymbal Seat Adjustment can be raised or lowered and quickly locked in place to adjust cymbal movement as needed.
- Integrated Cymbal Seat & Wingnut Felt keep your parts on the stand or in your hand... not on the floor, where they always seem to diappear!
- Toothless Tilter with TechLock® allows for infinite adjustment and secure positioning. .
- Techlock® secondary drum key locking system is inspired by working drum techs. On all DW 9000 hardware, it's a safe-guard against slippage.
- Plastic Tube Insulators inside the heavy gauge tubing are a necessity in recording situations to avoid rattling when drum mics are placed close to stands.
- Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints, cymbal arms and tripod leg assemblies to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time.