Quality should always be at the heart of your recording setup, which exactly sums up the UR816C. It has comprehensive inputs and outputs for making multitrack recordings, exceptional microphone preamps, professional features including Word Clock, digital inputs/outputs and mute/dim switches — everything that’s needed for a first class recording every time.
The UR816C is the audio interface that forms the heart of your studio. With stunning Class-A D-PRE microphone preamps and 32-bit/192 kHz recording quality, it delivers professional results in every sense. The comprehensive set of mic inputs allows you to record even a full drum set and, with the HI-Z inputs, electric guitars can be captured cleanly and perfectly monitored with zero latency, thanks to the included DSP-based guitar amp simulations. The MIDI connections allow you to use a variety of controllers. The digital connections let you expand your studio by adding converters and word clock with the latest jitter reduction technology makes sure other professional audio equipment will be perfectly synchronized. Dim and Mute function add further studio-grade functionality... and all this can be used with any DAW.
- Windows, macOS, and iOS cross-platform compatibility for superior flexibility
- 16 channels and 8 XLR/TRS combination inputs offer flexible connectivity
- Word clock is equipped with SSPLL technology for clock jitter reduction
- D-PRE mic preamps deliver top-notch sound quality
- MIDI and ADAT Optical I/O provide extensive connectivity
- Dual headphone outputs offer latency-free monitoring
- Free Cubase AI and Cubasis LE software downloads
- Included mounting hardware and cable hook make installation easy
- Computer Connectivity: USB 3.0
- Form Factor: Rackmount
- Number of Preamps: 8
- Phantom Power: 8 channels
- A/D Resolution: Up to 32-bit Integer/192kHz
- Effects: dspMixFx: REV-X Reverb, Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip, Guitar Amp Classics
- Analog Inputs: 6 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line), 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line/Hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4" TRS (main out), 8 x 1/4" (line out)
- Digital Inputs: 1 x Optical (ADAT, S/PDIF)
- Digital Outputs: 1 x Optical (ADAT, S/PDIF)
- Headphones: 2 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O: In/Out/USB
- USB: 1 x USB-C 3.1 Gen 1 (audio/MIDI), 1 x Type Micro-B (power)
- Clock I/O: 1 x BNC (in), 1 x BNC (out)
- Software: Cubase AI, Cubasis LE (iOS)
- OS Requirements - Mac: macOS 10.12 or later, 4GB RAM minimum, Intel Core i3 or higher, iOS 9 or later (select software)
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 SP1 64-bit or later, 4GB RAM minimum, Intel Core i3 or higher
- Rack Spaces: 1U
- Power Supply: 16V DC power supply (included)
- Height: 1.8"
- Width: 17.5"
- Depth: 8.88"
- Weight: 5.95"