SNARE DRUM CASES
The best snare case in the drum case market! Our best selling snare cases are available in 12 sizes from 12" diameter to 15" diameter and 3" in depth to 8" in depth to transport your most treasured and personal drum.
Our snare cases are available as standard with carrying handle, and also in ruck sack strap and concealed shoulder strap on some sizes - see the size chart for details.
The Protection Racket Proline 14" x 6.5" Standard Snare case has internal dimensions 17" x 7.5" to accept all drums fixtures and fittings.
When it comes to construction of our cases, there is no compromise in material quality. A lot of thought, experience and rigorous testing go into every case. From concept to design to production can take up to 18 months and every case is put through its paces by Team Protection Racket. By the time it’s reached the store, we have 100% confidence in its performance. For design, quality, reliability, choice and confidence, nothing comes close.
- 600 Denier polyester outer. Hardwearing and waterproof
- 8mm Bini combination foam core. 3mm hard on the outside for extra protection, 5mm softer inner for shock absorbency
- Non abrasive synthetic fleece interior for smooth protection and cleaning of drum in transit
- Highest quality YKK zip and nickel plated stainless steel zip pulls
- Comfortable foam/neoprene carry handle
- 2 x AAA side grab handles on both ends of case for alternative lifting
- Silicone luggage tag with identity card
- Silicone size label showing case drum size