Ibanez j.custom guitars are manufactured by an elite group of highly skilled luthiers trained to produce instruments of uncompromised quality. The j.custom designation represents every advance in design and technology Ibanez has developed over the decades: the best woods, neck, fret treatments, perfect pickup combos and reliable hardware. Each masterfully crafted to the highest standards to ensure unparalleled sound, maximum playability and exquisite beauty.
- Selected Macassar Ebony fretboard with Flamed Maple binding and Tree of life inlay.
ZPS3 Zero Point System
- The ZPS3 is the next stage of zero point systems. Made of lightweight Duralumin, the addition of two outer springs makes the guitar easier to tune and provides much greater tuning stability. In fact, the other strings will stay in tune even if you break a string. If you prefer a full floating tremolo setup, simply remove the stop bar.
- The Edge-Zero has a sharp knife-edge for extremely accurate tremolo playing. This tremolo also uses Ibanez innovations to keep string action constant and the bridge surface smooth. The specially designed arm socket prevents unnecessary wobble from the arm while providing full control over the arm's torque.
- The DiMarzio® Air Norton™, True Velvet™ and Tone Zone® pickups offer depth, warmth and rich dynamics when combined with the 5-way pickup switch.
Easy Access Control Knobs
- Recessed control knobs for better playability.
j.custom Special Neck
- RG j.custom Super Wizard 5pc Maple/Wenge neck includes Jumbo frets finished with j.custom special fret edge treatment for super smooth,comfortable performance.
"Velvetouch" finish on neck back ensures "just right" feel and ease of play.
All Access Neck Joint
- j.custom special neck joint offers superior playability at the high frets.
Flamed Maple Top
- AAA Flamed Maple top with beautiful natural body binding.