There are three principles behind our new Ibanez Prestige line: Precision, Performance, and Playability. The combination of high-tech manufacturing techniques with old-world Japanese craftsmanship, true innovation in design and construction, and the incorporation of ideas and suggestions from musicians from around the world are the cornerstones of the Prestige production process.
Luminescent side dot inlay
- The luminescent side dot position marks make it easy for players to see fretboard position marks when performing on dark stages.
Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads
- The Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability, cutting down string-changing time.
Gotoh® T1502 tremolo bridge
- T1502 tremolo bridge features steel saddles and a die-cast zinc tremolo block for a quick response and improved articulation. The 10.5mm string spacing allows for easy picking across strings. Its snap-in construction makes it easy to load a tremolo arm.
dyna-MIX 9 switching system w/Alter switch
- dyna-MIX 9 offers nine sound variations, and can easily switch between humbucker and single coil modes with just the mini switch. One mode is even able to simulate a humbucker sound from the combination of the 2 single coil pickups.
Seymour Duncan® Hyperion™ Pickups
- Seymour Duncan® Hyperion™ Pickups feature a moderate output through Alnico-5 magnets to keep the clarity of the fundamental tone when using a distortion sound, and to deliver a clear pick attack. From treble to bass, the overall tonal balance is evenly adjusted., and works well with various effect pedals.
Roasted Maple fretboard w/Black dot inlay
- Heat-treatment provides a well-balanced attack and tone and a rich sustain. In order to achieve supreme neck grip comfort, the fretboard edge is finished with a smooth curve.
AZ Roasted Maple neck
- Heat-treatment increases the wood's stability, durability, water resistance and tolerance of temperature changes.
An ergonomic body back contour
- A shallow body back contour and a big forearm contour make the guitar body fit the player naturally, thus increasing playing comfort. The AZ body has a deep waist and different radii on each body edge curve, making it easier to play in both standing or sitting positions.