Classic Series wood cases are a stylish and dependable way to protect your Fender® electric guitar. Crafted with road-reliable materials, this 3-ply hardshell wood case boasts a vinyl wrapped steel carry handle and draw latches in addition to triple chrome-plated hardware throughout the case. A soft crushed acrylic plush interior lining ensures your guitar remains scratch and damage-free, while a spacious accessory compartment offers plenty of room for spare strings, picks, tuners—or whatever small items you wish to carry with you—with lasting style and peace of mind.
- Durable, stylish 3-ply hard case conjures that vintage Fender amp look and vibe
- Plush crushed acrylic interior lining keeps your prized axe scratch-free
- Viny-wrapped steel carry handle provides secure comfort during those sometimes long walks to the show
- Chrome-plated hardware throughout the case means this thing is built to last
- Roomy interior accessory compartment is ideal for gig extras like strings, picks, tuners, and capos
- Locking latch with key set keeps your prized P or J bass secure
- Intended Guitar Type: Precision, Jazz Bass
- Exterior Length: 50"
- Exterior Width: 16.6"
- Exterior Depth: 5.2"
- Internal Materials: Soft crushed acrylic plush
- External Materials: 3-ply hardshell with vinyl covering
- Handles/Straps: 1 x handle
- Pockets: 1 x internal compartment
- Weight: 17.85 lbs.