Bogner Ecstasy Red
The Ecstasy amplifier was born in 1992 and decades later Bogner is still hand building each amp, one at a time, right here in Los Angeles, California. The Ecstasy red pedal captures the mystical red channel tone of this legendary amplifier, famous for its incendiary higher gain crunch and lead tones. Using interactive controls to adjust gain and EQ settings, the red pedal delivers a wide range of expressive tones from vintage overdrive to ripping modern high gain. Ideal for aggressive playing styles, the red pedal boasts the outrageous heavy tones that get Bogner amps into the backlines of rock’s most notable players.
Reinhold designed the Ecstasy red pedal with five discrete Class A gain stages and with no op-amps or diode clipping, mirroring the circuitry of the Ecstasy amplifier’s red channel. This revolutionary approach provides clarity, touch sensitivity and note separation never before achieved in overdrive pedals.
The Ecstasy red is powered by a standard 9V battery or 9VDC power supply. Reinhold’s advanced circuitry internally elevates the voltage a substantially higher level. This higher voltage provides a greater dynamic range which closely resembles the feel of the Ecstasy amplifier’s legendary tube design.
- True bypass
- Boost function with independently lit volume and gain controls
- Master Controls: Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass and Volume
- Variac On/Off switch: adds a “dropped voltage” dynamic compression to the feel and sound
- Mode Switch: Tight, Mellow and Full, shapes the general EQ curve and gain levels
- Pre-EQ Switch: B1, N and B2 settings control “openness” and presence of higher range harmonics
- Structure Switch: 100, 101 and 20th Anniversary settings offer EQ shifts and gain structures from various eras and models of Ecstasy amplifiersJacks: input, output and remote.
- Remote jack allows control of the on/off and boost functions via a remote switching unit
- Low Battery Indicator: LEDs blink when battery voltage drops below critical threshold.
- Premium components include: Double sided gold plated circuit boards, German WIMA capacitors, Japanese Nichicon capacitors and gold plated relays, Carling switches and more
Best Price Guarantee
Here at Sky Music we're committed to offering highly competitive prices to our customers.
We always try to have excellent prices advertised on our website - however every now and then there are cases where our prices may not have been updated and our price is not the lowest you've seen.
With this in mind we offer to match and where possible beat any advertised price from an Australian musical instruments retail store. And if you're looking at overseas stores, we'll see what we can do about getting near their prices too!
If you're interested in a product and you've seen a better deal elsewhere, CALL US ON 03 9546 0188 - We'd love to hear from you, and we promise to do everything we can to make sure you get the best deal possible.
What items does our price-match promise apply to?
All identical products with identical terms and conditions that are stocked at Sky Music and in stock at our competitor*.
The item must be in stock and readily available from the competitor's store. The item can't be floor stock, ex-demo or a discontinued model, and Sky Music must be an on-going stockist of the particular item.
What items are excluded from the Best Price Guarantee?
- Non identical products and services (inclusive of non-identical warranties)
- Package deals i.e. mic and interface bundles
- Cash back offers
- Customer special orders
- Contract Pricing
- Liquidation sales prices, floor stock sale prices or any other one-off deals that are not available on-going
- Items offered for sale by a store who is not an authorised dealer for the brand in question
- Items offered for sale by a store who doesn't physically have them item in stock
* By competitor, we are referring to Australian music stores - though we do welcome any opportunity to see what we can do about competing with international stores.
** This offer is only valid on in-store purchases and phone orders - it does not apply to online transactions. This offer does not apply to stock exchanges, or lay-bys.
We Offer Free Shipping on most orders over $100!
Orders that may incur a surcharge:
- Large and Heavy items (Large Amps and Cabinets, Pianos, Drum Kits)
- Delivery to Remote/ Rural Areas
To check if your order is eligible for free shipping, use the “Estimate Shipping” tool in your shopping cart. If unsure, please feel free to contact us for more information.
Orders are dispatched within 1 -2 business days and usually takes 2-5 business days to arrive. If for any reason there may be a delay, we will contact you within 2 business days. Delivery times may take longer for rural/ remote areas.
If you have any concerns, or require an item to be delivered by a certain date, please contact us so that we can try our best help you receive your order on time.
Items damaged in transit
At Sky Music, we are committed in making sure you receive your order in the same condition as you would expect from buying in-store. That is why we carefully check and pack all orders before dispatch. However, in the event that you receive a damaged item, the team at Sky Music will work with you and do whatever it takes to make sure the problem is resolved. That is our guarantee to you.
In the unlikely event that you receive a damaged item, the receiver must note this on the driver’s scanner/ Delivery Manifest/ POD. Where concealed damage to the goods not apparent at time of delivery is discovered, please notify us within 24 hours of delivery on (03) 9546 0188 or via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - If you are contacting us via email please provide us your name, address and brief description of the damage.
For items damaged in transit we will either repair, replace, refund or offer store credit. All additional freight costs incurred will be covered by us.
Tracking Your Order
Tracking details will be emailed to you as soon as your order has been processed for shipping. If you are having trouble tracking your order, please feel free to contact us for assistance!