The Stage Custom Hip provides big sound in a compact configuration. 100% birch shells with a small footprint make it ideal for tight spaces - the perfect solution for drummers on the go.
- The 20"x8" bass drum projects rich bass tones of a regular set with a shallow shell to save space on the gig or in the practice room.
- The floor tom comes equipped with 20-strand snares and can be transformed into a deep, 13" snare drum. This allows you to play variety of musical genres without having to carry an extra snare drum.
- With its small footprint, the Stage Custom Hip is compact enough to set up in even the smallest of venues without sacrificing sound and functionality.
- Compact size combined with mesh heads and low-volme cymbals allow you to practice in near-perfect silence. In addition, installing an EAD10 with triggers brings a whole new realism to low-volume practice and performance with the Stage Custom Hip.
- The perfect match for HW3 Advanced Lightweight Hardware, Lightweight and easy to carry, HW3 Advanced Hardware is the perfect companion for the Stage Custom Hip.
- The 6-ply, 100% birch shell that has become synonymous with Yamaha drums, combines the rich, mid-range sound characteristics of birch with an expressive shell resonance that works in a variety of settings and musical genres.
- The original Yamaha tom ball mount along with a variety of hardware options allow customization and flexibility without sacrificing durability.
- The shallow bass drum works as a great sub-kick to really enhance the low end of your regular sized bass drum. The floor tom/snare drum is a great add-on for different playing possibilities.
- The Stage Custom Hip fits in common size cases for easy transport. The shallow depth of the drums allow them to stack in standard cases, which also reduces setup time.